[TR] cars for kids

marty sukey trmarty at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 22 09:14:19 MST 2008

I started out with a 1964 Rambler Classic. I couldn't get in much trouble on
the road but I do remember it having reclining seats, should I ever need to
pull over and take a nap if I was tired from staying up late doing my homework
the night before.......next came a 1970 VW bug that I painted and hopped up a
bit, that was traded for a 1964 Chevy van complete with carpeting in the back
and HUGE speakers. needed the van to have room for the afro I sported back in
the day. I think next was a 1968 442 with a modified 455cu.in. beast in it
that I used to run low 13's in. Ran .02 seconds under the national record in
that car once. I think I got 6 MPG in that car. Sold it because it was my
daily driver and couldn't keep gas in it. Then vehicles got pretty boring for
a couple of decades until I purchased the TR6 in 1991. You know the rest of
the story....

Marty