[TR] Spinal Tappets available on the world wide web

Ann and Tim Buja thebujas at comcast.net
Sat Nov 8 08:14:16 MST 2008

Bob Streepy (the lyrical tappet) wrote
> Click on:
> http://www.snic-braaapp.org/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=2

Please don't play these tracks directly from the ISOA website. Instead, save
them to your hard drive first to minimize the bandwidth that would otherwise
be required for repeated downloads from the website.

If you're using Firefox, right-click on each link and select "Save Link As"
If you're using Internet Explorer, right-click on each link and select "Save
Target As"

If we approach our monthly bandwidth limits, we'll have to consider taking
the tracks off the website.

FYI - the Tappestry CD contained the 5 new tracks first heard at NATC 2008
as well as the five that made their debut at VTR 2005.  I've also added the
cover art in .pdf format and a photo of the band in .jpg format.

Tim Buja - ISOA Webmaster - Rockford, IL