[TR] Spinal Tappets available on the world wide web

Bob Streepy trstreep at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 8 07:21:23 MST 2008

Triumphistae-
	Due to overwhelming demand, (ok, maybe not overwhelming, but at least for
the twenty so list members who requested them after they sold out,) the ISOA
webmaster, Tim Buja, has added the entire Spinal Tappets CD, Tappetstry, to
our club's website. Click on:
http://www.snic-braaapp.org/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=2 .
Click on the bold type of each song title and the tunes should load onto
I-Tunes or Windows Media Player.

Bob Streepy, ISOA Sec'y

1971 TR6 - Lucille - the Wonder Car [i.e. I wonder if anybody would give 20
cents on the dollar for what I've got tied up in this thing]
1960 TR3A Casper - not the world's nicest TR3, just the most expensive