[TR] Spinal Tappets available on the world wide web

John Macartney standardtriumph at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 8 09:03:57 MST 2008

Great tracks, though I haven't yet played all of them. This is surely a 'must have' CD for all
Triumph Clubs around the world who speak English!!!!!
Are the Tappets still in business? If so, any chance of another song along the lines of "When my
Herald (or) Spitfire (or) Sports 6 suddenly breaks away"?
I used to have a vinyl album years ago called 'Shut Down' in which the Beach Boys were a prominent
group and my view is the rythm of the "Shut Down" track would be ideal for the suggested song.

Jonmac