[TR] NOS parts and question.

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Mon Nov 3 05:26:07 MST 2008

In a message dated 11/2/2008 10:58:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tswhitez123 at hotmail.com writes:

Also, I  have a tonneau cover that only covers the top bows.  It is
apparently
supposed
to fasten to lift the dot fastener posts at the very  rear interior screw.
However the lift the dot posts I have do not have a  screw long enough to
engage the sheet metal they should screw  into.

Are you referring to the screw at the very rear of the "over the  arch"
panel.  It made sense to put the post there but my hood stick cover  will not reach
between the two posts when in place.  Are we sure that is  where it goes?  FT
was kind enough tho send me a description of where this  post goes, and I
thought I understood, but. . .

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO