[TR] NOS parts and question.

tom white tswhitez123 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 2 20:57:44 MST 2008

Hi list,

In a box my son and I cleaned out of an old storage room I found what
appear to be NOS TR3A ball joints.  If anyone is interested please let me know
off list.

Also, I have a tonneau cover that only covers the top bows.  It is apparently
supposed
to fasten to lift the dot fastener posts at the very rear interior screw.
However the lift the dot posts I have do not have a screw long enough to
engage the sheet metal they should screw into.

Are there any lift the dot posts made with a 1 1/4" metal screw mounting?

Thanks.

Best regards,
Tom