[TR] [6pack] Toyota 5-speed seal failure?

MMoore8425 at aol.com MMoore8425 at aol.com
Thu May 29 08:08:45 MDT 2008

In a message dated 5/29/2008 7:03:35 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
jmerone at rocketmail.com writes:

Hey  Bill:

Look at my message again.  No where in it do I say that I am  actuallly
having a problem with my seal.  And in fact I'm not.  I  was referencing the
discovery of a new potential problem, one of a few changes  (solid driveshafts
anyone?) that have contributed to my personal frustration  and experience with the
system.  That's all.

So... when in  doubt    RTFe-mail!

Joe Merone
CF18928  5-speed

Joe, I am sure that Herman can give you advice about your problems when he
returns from NZ. There are hundreds of conversions running around right now
with  very very few problems that he's aware of. I know he is very concerned
about  anyone who does have problems with his kits.
 In fact Herman is constantly making cross country trips with his  own car
with a 5 speed without  problems. I would not get discouraged  if I were you.
There is something wrong which needs to be corrected.

Best, Mike Moore
TS41723L

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.