[TR] [6pack] Toyota 5-speed seal failure?

Joe Merone jmerone at rocketmail.com
Thu May 29 08:02:34 MDT 2008

Hey Bill:

Look at my message again.  No where in it do I say that I am actuallly having a problem with my seal.  And in fact I'm not.  I was referencing the discovery of a new potential problem, one of a few changes (solid driveshafts anyone?) that have contributed to my personal frustration and experience with the system.  That's all.

So... when in doubt    RTFe-mail!

Joe Merone
CF18928 5-speed