[TR] tr3 lug nuts

richard triplett rtriplett25 at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 10:00:08 MDT 2008

Some time ago, TS75434L had wire wheels installed.
Fortunately, spacers were used so that steel wheels
could be put back on. I prefer the look and safety of
steel wheels and have acquired a full set with nice
hub caps. Only thing I need now is 16 lug nuts.

Moss motors wants $2.30/ea and TRF wants $3/ea.
Instead of spending $35-40 for a set, I was hoping to
see if anyone here has some old lug nuts laying
around. I'm not expecting free, but hoping for
significantly less than the above prices. Please email
me. Thanks!