[TR] Spring Loaded Fender Mirror

Anthony Cascio allegrorover at mac.com
Sun May 18 23:57:53 MDT 2008

Terry,
I ordered a pair of those from Revington in the UK.
They looked real nice, the problem was the stem where it goes through
the fender was about 3/4", the spring was attached to the lower part
of of the mirror. (the underside of the fender)
I suppose it needed that much in order to stay firmly in place so the
spring could operate correctly.
I didn't want that large a hole in my fenders so I went with the type
that are somewhat a pain, but the hole is smaller.
By the way they are NOT cheap!!!!!
I finally donated mine to the silent auction at Valley Forge.
On May 18, 2008, at 5:29 PM, terryrs at comcast.net wrote:

> Didn't someone post here that they had a pair of springloaded ones?
> Where did they come from again?  I can't seem to find that listing.
>
> Thanks, all.
>
> Terry '59 TR3A  (TS 58667)

Jeanne & Tony
allegrorover at mac.com