[TR] conact info for the ebay seller of tr3 seats and interior upholstry from Indiana

cfisher at borgwarner.com cfisher at borgwarner.com
Mon May 19 11:53:30 MDT 2008

Hi list,

Does anyone have an email address or link (or phone number) for the guy
in Indiana that makes TR3 seats, cockpit caping, and interior panels?
He's in Indiana and I think his ebay id was something like 2tallTim or
tootall something.

I've bought all my upholstery from him a little at a time. Now that I'm
ready for the last pieces, I don't see him on ebay!

Anyone have a clue who I mean? He's does great work at a good price by
the way.

Thanks,

Curt

"Racing is Life, anything before or after is just waiting" Steve McQueen
from Le Mans