[TR] Ruining rheostats

John Mitchell jmitch at snet.net
Sat May 10 04:38:38 MDT 2008

   Thanks again to all that helped on this one.  I never did find
exactly what the cause was(is), but I noted that gauge lights for the
speedometer were stretched pretty tight, so I rerouted those.  I decided
to leave the rheostat jumper in place for now, but added an inline fuse
that I can get to easily.  Hopefully if the short re-occurs( and you
know it will), that fuse will let go and all I'll lose is my gauge
lights and not my taillights.  I used a 10 amp acg for the inline which
should go before the 35 amp Lucas.   John Mitchell  76 TR6