[TR] clutch tubing

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Sat May 10 05:28:13 MDT 2008

Paul,
Just as a heads up on that clutch line.  When I got my 3A the Slave  was a
bit funky.  I had installed a new slave on my TR6 just prior to  puting in the
HVDA conversion withthe McLeod hydraulic bearing so I had this  slave sitting
on the shelf.  I put it in my 3A and it works fine but I seem  to recall that
the thread on the hydraulic fitting from line to slave is not the  same.  I had
to change the fitting on the end of the hose to match the TR6  slave
cylinder.  Be careful upon reassembly and don't force it.  You  can't change to a TR6
hose because the other end would then be wrong.
This was a couple of years ago and I am pretty sure that is the  story.

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO

favorites at AOL Food.