[TR] O2 sensor & 'Engine Exhaust Gas Analyzer'

dorpaul dorpaul at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 30 17:36:38 MST 2008

List,
Without knowing if it will work or not, I went ahead and ordered a Oxygen
Sensor for my car:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&item=25022
1126650

You see, I already have a NOS 'Engine Exhaust Gas Analyzer' (which has never
been used and looks out of the '80's-maybe older).  Perhaps this instrument
would be all I would need for playing with my tuning 'down-the-road', so to
speak.  But I thought, just in case, this SINGLE WIRE OXYGEN SENSOR might be
of some value.  At this time I only 'think I know' that 14.7 parts oxygen to 1
part fuel is suppose to be the ideal mixture.  (You better MOVE OVER Randall,
buddy!!) j.k.

Seriously, does anyone know anything about whether using these two things
togather might be possible?

Thanks,
Paul Dorsey
60 TR3