[TR] Jon MacCartney Stag acquisition and repair fund

Glenn A. Merrell StagByTriumph at tscusa.org
Sun Mar 30 16:57:07 MST 2008

Hi Tim,
Thanks for the excellent report.  GREAT PROGRESS!!!  I can't wait to see
the photos and put links on the TTA web site.

We have just enough money remaining in the restoration fund at present
from the received pledges to purchase the complete 4 speed J OD and all
the parts for conversion in Massachusetts.  This will be less cost than
getting the parts car from NM.

We can get the flywheel and engine adapter plate picked up and FedX
Ground shipped probably in a few weeks.

So what we need now is transportation of the 4 speed conversion parts
from around the Boston Area to west of the Chicago area.

If you can help, please contact David Graham, TSC USA
Central Atlantic Region Director at grahamda at charter.net

Cheers!

Glenn

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)