[TR] Jon MacCartney Stag acquisition and repair fund

Ann and Tim Buja thebujas at comcast.net
Sun Mar 30 16:07:43 MST 2008

Oliver wrote:
> The stag has been acquired; from what I understand its now in kit form!

I'm happy to report that the Stag was disassembled today and is now down to
a body shell on a cart.  All suspension, lights, fixed glass, interior trim,
etc. parts have been removed and are now in the hands of the ISOA
restoration team members.  I've got two boxes of electrical parts (exterior
lights, distributor, starter, alternator, and more) to assess and repair or
replace as needed.  Numerous photos were taken and should be posted online
in the next couple of days.

We still need assistance in securing the delivery of the donor car with
four-speed gearbox and overdrive, flywheel, clutch, pedal box and
engine-to-gearbox adapter plate from New Mexico to Illinois to complete the
automatic to four-speed/OD conversion.  This will probably be the critical
path as we will not be able to balance the engine parts until the flywheel
is in our hands.  If you can help, please contact David Graham, TSC USA
Central Atlantic Region Director at grahamda at charter.net

Tim Buja - Rockford, IL - 80 TR8, 73 Stag, 72 TR6