[TR] Side curtains.

Mike Denman mikedenman at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 16 08:53:17 MST 2008

The aviation industry uses Micromesh to polish out canopies and
windshields. It will remove any scratches you are likely to encounter.
I have used Micromesh and it works really well (don't skip any of the
steps). It is available from Aircraft Spruce (http://www.aircraftspruce.com
.). All of these type of products are fairly labor intensive and the
final result is related to the amount of effort you put into the
process. NFI and all of that.
Mike Denman