[TR] Side curtains.

Ibsen Dow flashtr3 at cox.net
Mon Mar 17 09:31:06 MST 2008

I too have used the micro-mesh system. One of the best products to use for
cleaning & polishing plastics. If you have deep scratches, the procedure they
recommend will remove those deep scratches. The sanding papers in the kit go
all the way up to 10,000 grit before you start using the compounds.
My TR3 steel hardtop rear window had a scratch the thickness of a dime and I
was able to remove it . However it can be labor intensive depending how badly
the scratches are in the plastic.
Ibsen