[TR] While we are on the music rant...

BearTranserv at aol.com BearTranserv at aol.com
Fri Mar 7 12:09:11 MST 2008

In a message dated 3/7/2008 6:15:16 AM Mountain Standard Time,
Dave1massey at cs.com writes:

Right!  And how about some performance artists dancing their  interpretation
of a fast moving slime mold.

And a laser light show  depicting Columbus' landing in the West Indies.

And now back to our  non-sequitors

Dave

Back in the day when all problems seemed solvable after a couple of six
packs, my best friend promised to have my cremated ashes taken to the gulf coast
of Texas by a small Indian boy on the back of an elephant, all to the music of
 the Animals...with "House of the Rising Sun" playing as he waded out to pour
my  ashes in the water.

TImes change, no?

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

63 TR4

As he stared at her ample  bosom, he daydreamed of the dual Stromberg
carburetors in his vintage  Triumph, highly functional yet pleasingly formed,
perched prominently on top of  the intake manifold, aching for experienced
hands, the small knurled caps of the  oil dampeners begging to be inspected and
adjusted as
described in chapter  seven of the shop manual.
Dan McKay