[TR] OT - funeral music

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Fri Mar 7 12:22:19 MST 2008

In a message dated 3/7/2008 8:47:50 AM Central Standard Time,
trmarty at hotmail.com writes:
> I meant no disrespect. I probably should not have grouped those two
> together as the first part was a bit in jest and the second part was the
> serious/somber part of me trying to sneak out. I hope I didn't offend and apologize if I
> did.

No need for apologies.  No offense taken.  I took your comments as a joke and
I just carried the process forward, to the point of absurd, I hope.  ;-)

This is way off topic for a car list but some tunes work on pipes and others
don't.  Dave at the Roadster Factory has requested Stairway to heaven, which
as luck would have it, actually does work.  Stay tuned.

Dave