[TR] [6pack] Hydraulic Jack Question

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Fri Mar 7 11:26:59 MST 2008

The jack that drifts or leaks down is my old one that I'm using to put the
diff back in (http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/DiffCarrier.htm) My main jack
is an Aluminum one by Arcan and it carries the statement: In accordance with
ASME PALD Standard section 10-4.1.2 Load Sustaining Test: A load not less
then the rated capacity shall not lower more then 1/8" in the first minute
nor a total of .1875" in 10 minutes.

Pretty tight tolerances as I have trouble even measuring 1/8" ;-)

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org