[TR] Narrowing in on a lost commission number

nwolf at u.washington.edu nwolf at u.washington.edu
Tue Mar 4 15:28:19 MST 2008

Indeed... Hence my use of the word "tentatively".  Bonnet bubbles in particular have a long history of debate on this list.  All the transition points should definitely be taken with a grain of salt.
   Does CT 5521 LO also have the 3-piece rear deck panel that (supposedly) came in with the sliding boot prop rod?  Going along the rear fender bead from taillight to cockpit, you should see either one seam (early) or two (late).

-Nick