[TR] Narrowing in on a lost commission number

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Tue Mar 4 14:55:52 MST 2008

In a message dated 3/4/2008 4:00:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
nwolf at u.washington.edu writes:

The car  has a long-bubble bonnet.  Assuming it's original, this would
tentatively  narrow the range to CT 6429 - CT 11663.  I'm making a table with the
commission-number ranges implied by other components, but several of them
don't agree with each other (for example, domed-glass gauges and tube-frame
seats).

UT OH Nick,
CT 5521 LO also has a long "Power Bulge Bubble" blowing a large hole into
Piggot's claims which are simply based on information gathered from the Spare
Parts Catalogs which IMHO only gave vague information that you can + or -
several hundred commission numbers. FYI it also has the sliding boot lid prop  rod
which breaks  Piggot's rules.  I have observed several other  early TR4's
that do not conform to the world according to Piggott.
Maverick type guy here,
Darrell