[TR] Narrowing in on a lost commission number

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Tue Mar 4 15:47:05 MST 2008

In a message dated 3/4/2008 5:28:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
nwolf at u.washington.edu writes:

Does CT  5521 LO also have the 3-piece rear deck panel that (supposedly) came
in with  the sliding boot prop rod?  Going along the rear fender bead from
taillight to cockpit, you should see either one seam (early) or two  (late).

Yeah Boy It does.  So does the 63.  That's a new one for me.  Thanks I will
look for that during any research on Early TR4's.
Darrell