[TR] GPS -

tfansher at comcast.net tfansher at comcast.net
Sat Mar 1 08:43:30 MST 2008

John, When Jere and I were visiting you last year, we had his GPS with us. We tried to use it once near the British Codes Museum and found it worthless. I had asked the list before we went and the condenses was that they were of little help in the UK. Jere did get the proper maps, etc. Anyway, have things improved? Is it just good in London?
Inquiring minds want to know.
Thanks again for the great time we had last year  -- snow and all.
Tom
From: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph at btinternet.com>