[TR] GPS -

Bill & AnnaBelle anabil007 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 1 09:46:55 MST 2008

This is of interest to us  also, we will be visiting England in
September, Ms Garmin (Nuvi  200) will accept a  UK "chip", so before
I purchase, it would be nice to know if it works, most of our
driving will be around the Plymouth area.

ps:  Mr Jonmac ... I still need an address to send  our contribution
for  your Trust ...

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L