[TR] Wheels for Spitfire???

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Sat Jun 21 12:28:53 MDT 2008

There is a very food chance that they will work.  Spits will tolerate a
quite large backspace before they will rub.  In fact, they work much better
with a large back space than if they were off centered in the opposite
direction.  Having too much outer space makes the tire rub the wheel opening
of the fender.

If you do have rubbing, it is typically at extreme lock on the firewall.
This can somewhat be alleviated with a large rubber mallet. (Ask me how I
know)   :)

Joe C.