[TR] Wheels for Spitfire???

AA00727 at aol.com AA00727 at aol.com
Sat Jun 21 10:11:48 MDT 2008

Another question for the Spitfire guys.
 My friend rechecked the wheels and it turns out the bolt spacing is 3  & 3/4
". Given the bolt pattern is correct, would the different back  set from
standard be a problem or could these wheels be used on a Spitfire?  We don't want
to tell someone they will work if they wont.

Two sets of 4 Light weight, multi-piece,Formula Ford racing wheels, 13"  four
bolt pattern, 3 & 3/4" center to center, made in England. Might also be  used
on other 13" applications like a Triumph Spitfire.

Set # 1 = 8 lbs  each, Silver color, Back set from mounting surface to inner
edge of rim- two = 2  & 11/16", two = 3 & 7/8".

Set # 2 = The yellow set, 11 lbs each,  back set two = 3 & 5/8", other two =
3 & 5/8". One rim has a small dent  on inner rim. Still usable.