[TR] Wheels for Spitfire???

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Sat Jun 21 12:48:44 MDT 2008

I guess it is good to be known for something even though it is something
unsavory.  Even the worst people in the world may be good.  If for nothing
other than being a "Bad Example"!

My excuse is old age, fat fingers and impatience for proof reading my
messages.  As long as I get the message across it is all good.  If I cause
someone to get a good laugh, all the better!  :)