[TR] FS TR4 project or parts: Denver, CO USA

Glenn A. Merrell StagByTriumph at tscusa.org
Mon Jun 16 15:59:57 MDT 2008

Steven Newell wrote:
> After three years of not starting to work on the project TR4 in my
> garage, I'm ready to sell it whole or in parts.
> Drop me an email if you want more info or need specific parts.
>
> Steven Newell
> Littleton, CO USA

Hey Steven,

Maybe contact Paul at Sports Car Craftsmen in Arvada Colorado, let him
know you have a TR4 project car.  I was just there today and  they have
a great facility.   Lots of folks go visit and call Paul looking for
project cars and Paul might have some ideas for you on selling.

Sports Car Craftsmen
5635 Kendall Ct
Arvada, CO 80002
303-422-9272

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)