[TR] Triumphs Digest, Trailer Hitches for Triumphs

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Sat Jun 14 16:35:38 MDT 2008

Dan!

A couple folks are interested.

One said it couldnt be done.

One said he did it by reversing the seats.

First hand knowledge is hard to find so we cant plan for success on 3's.

It looks like a good long term project to me. The hard work has been done.
Now Jack and his designate will prove the concept with a trial fit. Then release
the production for about 50 sets m/l.  Maybe July. Certainly before VTR
Convention.  NFI on my part,  just helping out.

Joe A

> So Joe, was there much interest from the TR2 to 3B crowd in the Miata
> conversion kit?
> Dan

   </HTML>