[TR] TR3A Wiring

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Sat Jun 14 19:54:32 MDT 2008

Fortunately I was only half an idiot and marked the receiving wires on the
left inner wing so I know what goes there even though there is a color change
into the main harness.  I did that when I first removed the front apron
before I started the restoration.  That was before I got cocky and  convinced
myself that I could remember/figure it out when the time came.   That leaves me
with one unknown wire on the right inner  wing.   Thanks for the response!

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO