[TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 2, Issue 282

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Tue Jun 10 16:43:32 MDT 2008

Harve,
In a nutshell, there is not a recommended combination for that carb set and
our engine.  This is because Triumph never did put HS2's on a 1500.  So the
best you can hope for is to find someone who has done that and pick his
brain.

You will also have to compare how that person's engine was built against
yours because differences in the configurations will mean a difference in
which needle will perform the best.

You will probably have to buy several needles and evaluate them all to
arrive at what is best for your configuration.

Joe