[TR] Stag lug nuts

Glenn A. Merrell StagByTriumph at tscusa.org
Wed Jun 4 12:58:55 MDT 2008

Hi Ray,
There are 4 or 5 different machined designs which are all the size of
the machined dimple in the end of the hex, then again, late models were
black anodized on top of that combination.

Measure the width (diameter)  of the machined dimple and I'll let you
know if I have any that style for you.

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)