[TR] Thinking of selling my 4a

BearTranserv at aol.com BearTranserv at aol.com
Wed Jun 4 11:27:05 MDT 2008

One of the things that makes the future of our economy so rosy is that yes,
many baby boomers are enjoying their retirement and/or employment sucesses ,
but  also, we are starting to die off and the next generation is inheriting
literally  trillions of dollars that will further boost the economy.

Manufacturing is up, interest is down, should be fine by Christmas.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

63 TR4

As he stared at her ample  bosom, he daydreamed of the dual Stromberg
carburetors in his vintage  Triumph, highly functional yet pleasingly formed,
perched prominently on top of  the intake manifold, aching for experienced
hands, the small knurled caps of the  oil dampeners begging to be inspected and
adjusted as
described in chapter  seven of the shop manual.
Dan McKay

In a message dated 6/4/2008 7:07:39 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,