[TR] Thinking of selling my 4a

Skip Gurnee skip47 at clearwire.net
Wed Jun 4 09:57:36 MDT 2008

"Brian Induni wrote:
Subject: [TR] Thinking of selling my 4a

... with the economy the way it is today, I'm wondering if it's worth
selling now or waiting another year. Any thoughts?

Brian-
Find a chart of the Dow Jones Industrials from 1910-1935, and look at the
form of it: a big run up and then a precipitous crash in 1929.  Then look at
a chart of the last 25 years.  You'll see an eerily similar pattern, an
order of magnitude larger.  The coming crash will be a surprise with its
velocity, depth, and persistence.  At best we have only a few months left.
Sell the car as soon as you can, and put the money in a safe place; or keep
it as relatively inexpensive transportation.  Get a copy of Robert
Prechter's "Conquer the Crash" for more information, and specific details of
what to do.  Sorry for the sermon; it's something I'm passionate about.
Best,
Skip Gurnee
64 TR4
66 TR4A