[TR] Thinking of selling my 4a

levilevi levilevi at comcast.net
Wed Jun 4 21:56:33 MDT 2008

Man, I was feeling pretty good about life until Chip reminded me I'm a dying
breed and Skip reminded me I'll die broke.  And here I was considering
offering Brian a trade (see options below) plus cash and prizes.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)