[TR] Thinking of selling my 4a

Brian Induni 308gtsi at roadrunner.com
Tue Jun 3 20:09:33 MDT 2008

Well, after 2 1/2 years of complete restoration and winning 2nd place last
summer in the Portland (OR)All British Field Meet, I'm thinking of selling
my masterpiece to fund another. But with the economy the way it is today,
I'm wondering if it's worth selling now or waiting another year. Any
thoughts?

FYI - when I say restored, I mean this car needs nothing but someone who
loves to drive around in it. I have rebuilt or replaced absolutely
everything on this car, except the rear bumper and Amco luggage rack. These
should be re-chromed to be a perfect, first place winner.

Brian
1967 TR4a IRS