[TR] Trophys & TR's

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Sun Jul 27 16:49:59 MDT 2008

> Now tell me people don't
> care if they win?  I  call BS on anyone who says they don't.

Well, say what you like, but I'm personally not the least bit interested in
being judged for being "correct".  Driving and enjoying the car is my
reward.

I had actually weakened; was thinking of making a "showable driver" out of
LE1973L.

But somehow the sight of a VTR judge "dinging" someone for having the much
more sensible Triumph alloy wheels on a Stag that should have had the flimsy
and underdesigned (for such a heavy car) wire wheels has put me off.  Maybe
I'll pull out the original motor and drop in a 4.9 Rover; or an LS1
(all-aluminum version of a Chevy 350).

Randall