[TR] Trophys & TR's

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Sun Jul 27 15:58:11 MDT 2008

In a message dated 7/27/2008 5:09:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
allegrorover at mac.com writes:

The  trophy's that we get are to me recognition for all the effort and
time that we put into these little buggers.

Tony,
Just for discussion purposes, I would estimate that between TRA, VTR,
TRiumpfest and 6-PACK there will be close to 250 to 300 awards given out on  the
National Level for the Triumph hobby.  Some will be for show, both  Concours
showroom stock and Concours modified and don't forget Participants'  Choice. Then
there are the Rallye Awards, my favorite, for both TSD and Fun  Type, AutoX
and  Gymkhana. Various Special awards abound, for Triumph  Newsletters,
Websites, special model awards like the Ken Richardson Challenge  Trophy for TR3's,
the Dennis Riley/Bill Wood Award for TR8's, awards  for longest distance driven
and traveled, club participation  awards and yes even a most prestigious VTR
award born on this List for daily  driver Triumphs known as The Charles
Macartney Daily Driver  Award.

That is not meant to be a comprehensive list just a highlight for I know I
have forgotten some.  Now tell me people don't care if they win?  I  call BS on
anyone who says they don't. Everyone likes to be recognized for they
accomplishments. Multiply this by what 100 for the British Car days across the
nation?
Soap box Complete,
Darrell

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.