[TR] Trophys & TR's

Geo Hahn ahwahnee18 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 17:53:09 MDT 2008

My beef with trophies & awards is more with the local generic car
shows.  These are fun and I enjoy seeing everything from brass-era to
hot rods, but they spend so much money on elaborate trophies and
significant cash prizes that they have to charge a $40 entry fee per
car.

I may enter one these shows each year, usually when our local club
decides to have a presence, but frankly can't see spending that much
money on a regular basis so other people can look at my car.