[TR] More TR3 things bugging me

Bill & AnnaBelle anabil007 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 27 11:45:14 MDT 2008

Our philosophy is that we Drive the car (Rosey TR6) to the  show,
most Concours have an optional "Drive", we Drive that.  We work hard
on cleaning the car hoping for a Podium finish in class.  If that
does not happen ... well  we had a really Good Parking Place ...

Some   very wise person (not I) once said:
	"These cars were  not built to be polished and set in a showroom
	or on a trailer. These cars were built to be driven. When you turn
	the key or push the starter button, they do not just start
		... they come ALIVE ..."

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L