[TR] More TR3 things bugging me

Jeff Scarbrough fishplate at charter.net
Sun Jul 27 11:46:49 MDT 2008

At 01:45 PM 7/27/2008, Oliver wrote:

>every time i get in my car i realize why i have it.  guess i'll have to be
>satisfied with that smug feeling of satisfaction.

Yesterday I had the opportunity to have a spirited drive with a dozen
or so assorted LBCs.  Lots of Triumphs, some MGs and even an E-type
and a Sunbeam Alpine.  Some were clearly trophy winners or deserved
to be; others like mine are full of rust and finished in faded,
chalky Maaco paint.

But, after a couple of hours booming around the countryside, every
driver had an equal amount of fun.  No smile was bigger or shinier
than any other.  Everybody won...

Jeff Scarbrough      75 TR6 x 1, 76 1500 x 2, 78 1500 x 1, 80 1500 x 0.5
http://www.fishplate.org/vehicles/
Athens, Georgia         #354