[TR] More TR3 things bugging me

Geo Hahn ahwahnee18 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 11:25:38 MDT 2008

I'm also not much on trophies (good thing as I seldom take them home)
but at our local event this past Spring there were trophies worth
winning.  Especially 3rd place:

http://www.cybertrails.com/~ahwahnee/Roundup%20Trophy.JPG

First place trophies were 'Gold' MGTDs.  'Silver' and 'Bronze'
featured Triumphs.

Geo