[TR] More TR3 things bugging me

Oliver sumton at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 27 11:45:09 MDT 2008

i think we would all like to win a trophy or two.  but i overheard someone
saying at a car show "I've got enough trophies."

made me realize that its not that big a deal.  really, imho, its about an
hour or so of basking in the glory and then its irrelevant.  in april my son
won a trophy in autocross, and he was very, very proud, as were we.  now
he's at college and the trophy is here.

every time i get in my car i realize why i have it.  guess i'll have to be
satisfied with that smug feeling of satisfaction.

i know, i know, its jealousy/sour grapes cause i've never won either . . . .