[TR] More TR3 things bugging me

MMoore8425 at aol.com MMoore8425 at aol.com
Sun Jul 27 09:52:59 MDT 2008

In a message dated 7/27/2008 8:48:35 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
trglory at comcast.net writes:

As to  the fender washers and bolts, I think they look good in bright metal
and I  intend to leave them that way. Hmmmm....that attitude is probably  the
reason why I never win anything at car  shows.

Joe

Joe,
I once read an article about car shows and winning. The author was
discussing it with someone else who  abruptly got up and lead the author to  his
garage.
He pointed to his restored car and said "That is my trophy"!
So Joe, your car is YOUR trophy!

Best, Mike Moore

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.