[TR] Couple of things bugging me

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Thu Jul 24 18:09:47 MDT 2008

Hey List,
Going over the Ole lady TR3B and I am bugged by the aluminum finisher from
the bottom of the rear wings to the tail light.  At the tail light there is  a
1/4'' gap between the finisher and the tail light base?  At the bottom of  the
wings there is a right angle so that's how it is going to fit unless it is
backwards with the gap meant to be at the bottom????

Evidently I had some homemade braces for the seat belt anchors within the
rear wheel wells.  Those were replaced by some large round washers and left
unpainted.  Rather anal, I'm OK with the round washers but not body color  sort
of bugs me.  But if the dealers put these on????

Thanks for any comments,
Darrell

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.