[TR] TR3A Overdrive Switches

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Thu Jul 24 16:52:49 MDT 2008

Ah, Jim!  You've lived in the Northeast long enough, you must know that the TR3 is not "primitive."  Nay nay!  New Hampshire is the "Live Free or Die State" so it's all about advanced civics!  TR3's without lockout switches express the independence of man (and woman) in a free society, no lockout switches telling him/her what to do and when to do it.  Also, no smog control requirements because it's an antique, low DMV registration fees because it's an "old" car, low insurance because it's "old so how fast can it go?"

Primitive indeed!  Shame shame!  Next thing, I'll be hearing that NH should have an Income Tax!

Terry

From: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller at rcn.com>