[TR] TR4 Oil Leak

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Thu Jul 24 10:24:08 MDT 2008

> At the middle of May, I had the differential replaced. Since that time, it
> likes to as some would say "mark its territory" with oil spots. I never
> had this problem before, so how concerned should I be?

It's pretty much like the engine; as long as you don't let the diff run dry,
the leak itself won't hurt anything (other than a mess to clean up).  (For a
TR anyway, same does not apply to the Stag and other saloons.)

But a "good" diff should not leak, so you might want to take that up with
whoever you paid to replace it.

Randall