[TR] TR4 Oil Leak

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Wed Jul 23 22:00:49 MDT 2008

The question is really, how much territory do you need?  If it is a small
drop or two at the end of the day, you can elect to treat it like you do the
engine, roll with it and check the level to make sure it stays filled and
does not get worse.  You don't say where the leak is, if it is the rear
cover it really is not too hard to throw a new gasket on  but if it is the
front shaft then the job get a little more involved, also you are probably
throwing gear lube all over the underside of the car.

Do you have any re-course to the guy that replace your differential?

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L
'59 TR-3A TS/64974 LO